COVID-19: les mesures à garder en tête
Currently, our terrace, bar and restaurant are accessible to the public. To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask you to respect the following measures:
- Wear a mask. It is compulsory:
- indoors (bar, toilets,…) for adults and children over 6 years old
- outdoors (terrace, courtyard) for adults and children over 13 years old
- Use the hydro-alcoholic hand sanitiser made available to you
- Respect the floor markings and specific signage
- The use of credit cards and contactless payment is strongly encouraged
- As in any space open to the public, social distancing must be respected
- For health and safety reasons, some of the services cannot be provided. This is the case of the changing rooms, which will remain closed until further notice.
Real-time updates on the health situation are available at:
Rotondes reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who does not respect the health and safety measures listed above.
The implementation of these measures may result in delays or other inconveniences, and we apologise for this. You will find updates on how the situation evolves on this page. Thank you for your understanding.