We’ll have something for your ears every night, as different DJs will play their best sets on the terrace. From Wednesday to Saturday live music lovers will be able to enjoy outdoor concerts. Sunday evenings will be dedicated to the screening of music documentaries as the Congés once again team up with Rocklab.
We’re also planning a record flea market where fans of LPs, CDs and merchandising can sell directly to other fans of LP, CD and merch enthusiasts, no professional sellers allowed.
And the best part? This year, the Congés Annulés festival is 100% free!
A few rules to enjoy the festival as safely as possible
- Free entry but booking required:
max. 1 ticket per person and per concert
- Bring you ticket (e‑ticket or print), it will be mandatory to enter the Concert area.
No ticket will be delivered at the door.
- Your booking grants you access to the Festival area from 18:00.
- One in, One Out:
When someone goes out of the Festival area, someone else can go in, even without prior booking (subject to availability).
- All exits from the Concert area are final.
- Please note that tickets that have not been scanned at 20:15 will be cancelled and passed on to people who were unable to book a seat. If you are unable to attend, please let us know. You’ll make someone on the waiting list very happy.
In the Concert area (tent)
- You have to remain seated during the whole duration of the concert.
- Face coverings are compulsory.
- Drinks are not allowed.
In the Terrace area (courtyard)
- Drinks are allowed when seated.
- Face coverings are compulsory when walking around.
- Face coverings are not required when you are sitting at a table.
The courtyard and the Buvette remain freely accessible during the festival.
Please follow the usual social distancing rules as well as the instructions given on the site.